SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Our social media profiles including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn provide exciting opportunities to connect and interact with individuals and organizations interested in learning more about our company. We intend to use these platforms to share company news and announcements, provide corporate information and live updates from medical conferences, and participate in important community outreach and advocacy efforts. We’ll do our best to talk candidly about the topics that are important to you, listen to your feedback, answer your questions, and be transparent about sharing information.
While we want the discussion that happens on these channels to remain candid and open, one of our goals is that this discussion is comfortable to all and that we can inspire a supportive community mentality.
For these reasons, we ask you to respect the following guidelines, in addition to the guidelines of the platform operators, when posting on our social media channels.
1. Please keep all posts respectful and on-topic:
Since we are a company in a regulated industry, there are some topics we are not able to discuss here, and some discussions that will need to be redirected or removed from here. Below are some, but not all, examples of content that are not permitted here. Specifically, we reserve the right to prohibit/prevent the use of:
- Any abusive, offensive, obscene or harassing language/images
- Hate speech
- Overtly political statementsDirect criticism of individuals or organizations
- Photos featuring individuals who have not given permission to be featured
- Advertisements for or links to other websites or products
- Unsubstantiated claims about our product candidate
- Third-party intellectual property, such as any copyright-protected material or any trade-marks or logos, except with the express consent of the owners of such intellectual property
- The names of any individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use
- Inappropriate comments or inferences about our competitors
- Information that is false, inaccurate or misleading
- Third-party confidential or non-public information
- Libel, slander, defamation of character, threats, or inappropriate or “off-color” statements
- Text, pictures or images that could be described as offensive
- Spam, software viruses, Trojan horses, or any other computer code or files or disabling mechanisms
Please note that we reserve the right to remove any posts that we believe do not comply with these guidelines with our without notice.
2. Content moderation and criteria for post removal:
We regularly monitor our social media channels for activity and will do our best to respond to your questions and comments promptly. Please keep in mind that not all opinions and views expressed online are our own and, while we will do our best to maintain a friendly community environment, sometimes people will post with differing viewpoints. We will continue to moderate the activity on our social media channels and will remove posts that do not abide by our community guidelines. If a post of yours was removed and you feel like this was in error, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know. We will work with you to address this in a timely fashion.
3. Adverse Events:
If you are participating in a clinical study, please report adverse events as required in the study protocol to your clinical site investigator. If you post information on social media about an adverse event or side effect, please note you may need to be contacted for additional information to comply with regulatory guidelines and study site review board requirements. If you are having a life-threatening emergency, please contact your physician, dial 911 or seek local emergency assistance.
4. Medical or Professional advice:
The healthcare sector is a highly regulated industry. Due to these regulations, we may be unable to engage in discussions about therapeutic candidates and your medical condition and will not offer medical advice on our social media platforms. If you have a question or comment related to our therapeutic candidates, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.ClinicalTrials.gov for more information about past or ongoing clinical trials involving Celtaxsys therapeutic candidates.
- This page is provided for informational purposes only. Celtaxsys is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or availability of any information or other content, data, text, URLs, graphics or any other materials (collectively, the “Content”) transmitted or made available via the page. Celtaxsys is not responsible or liable for any decisions you may make in reliance on the content.
- Celtaxsys assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the user content of the page, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within this page.
- From time to time this page may contain information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their management. Such information is not meant to convey medical advice or substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare team/professional. You should not use the information for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your healthcare team/professional. Likewise, please refrain from posting information on the page that provides medical or other professional advice.
- The page may provide links to websites or resources outside of this page. Because Celtaxsys has no control over external sites, content and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Celtaxsys is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through or provided by such sites or resources.
- This page is not an appropriate place to promote your product or pitch your services. Posts of this nature may be reviewed and removed by Celtaxsys if they are deemed to be in violation of these Community Guidelines.
- All comments, visuals, videos and other types of materials posted by users on the page (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Celtaxsys, its affiliates or its employees and any “liking” of posts does not convey an official endorsement of statements made by users.
- Celtaxsys does not verify, approve or endorse the User Content or any information posted by visitors on this page and does not warrant their accuracy. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
- No comment or posting authored or otherwise demarcated by Celtaxsys is an effort to promote or sell any products, whether Celtaxsys’ or a third party’s.
- You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
There may be other scenarios not explicitly spelled out on this page that may require us to remove a post. We will do our best to update these rules as new situations arise. If your question is in regard to a Facebook or Twitter post you can also refer to Facebook’s Community Standards or Twitter’s Rules for more information. Please note that countries or territories have varying restrictions and regulations and that posters under 18 years old must have the permission of a guardian prior to posting any User Content on our channels.